Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dont like the polaris red at ALL or the big shield

the renagade x looks like the way to go in the looks dept

do i want to give up the top end for looks??????????

id hate to buy a mach and spend all kinds of cash to make it look good

·
Registered
873 Posts
These are all vinil graphics done by Guy Melançon that does all pro mX racers and some snoX racers in Qc.

My guess is that 2008's the year model for big changes. I'm gona wait before I get another machZ.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Get your self an 07 800 XRS, it's the most reliable and best lookin ride. I've seen the 07 machZX in person at valcourt and it's got notin impressive except the seat. They copied some hint from my 06 redish mach

·
Registered
241 Posts
Go to the rev discussion board the 07's are on there. I went from a 05 Mach Z to an 06 Renegade 1000X and what a difference in ride with the same amount of motor and power. You do loose a little on top end I got 124 on the Z and have seen 120 on the gade. Those are according to the speedometer. Not bad for the added benefit of the better ride.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i ride 99.9 % in quebec and in the last 3 years i cant remember hitting the bumps once other than leaving or going to jackman
so im leaning towards the mach

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
machz1000#2 said:
Go to the rev discussion board the 07's are on there. I went from a 05 Mach Z to an 06 Renegade 1000X and what a difference in ride with the same amount of motor and power. You do loose a little on top end I got 124 on the Z and have seen 120 on the gade. Those are according to the speedometer. Not bad for the added benefit of the better ride.
[snapback]743319[/snapback]​
I've got a set of '05 REV X shocks on my Z and it rides much better than my 1000 Renegade. So much better that I'm going back to the Z Adrenaline (for '07) and sticking the X shocks on it.

One CAN have a good ride and top end, too!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts