Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my name on an incoming Rave this winter and I’m really anxious to get it. What’s everyone else’s ETA and have you had any updates from your dealer?

Mine is due November but I would pick it up today if it landed, just to stare at it.

·
Registered
930 Posts
I have my name on an incoming Rave this winter and I’m really anxious to get it. What’s everyone else’s ETA and have you had any updates from your dealer?

Mine is due November but I would pick it up today if it landed, just to stare at it.
I got the call yesterday, my Lynx Boondocker 3900 is in but it's missing the gauge and DESS post. (Roberts, Wisconsin)

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got the call yesterday, my Lynx Boondocker 3900 is in but it's missing the gauge. (Roberts, Wisconsin)
at least it’s the calculator screen they’ve been using for a few years. I can’t imagine it would be too far behind

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No sled yet, but I just got a call that all of my accessories have arrived!

2 up seat, medium windshield, e-linq, and trail pro bag. A lot of that stuff is showing up as not available online so I'm pumped to hear it's here and on the shelf

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
A quick Google search says a shipping container takes anywhere from 20 to 46 days from Finland to the US 😯.. let's hope they're on the way!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts