Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
So im planning to do a 850swap to my rs 600 etec.
Ive been googleing but cant find anyone Who have done it.. How mutch parts do i need? Will The ignition fit directly?
Trottlebody is it The same? Do i need a full donor sled or just The engine crate..?
I have been talking to 1 dealer and he told me everything is The same parts. Injector, ecu, stator and so on..
I found 1 thread about some company called cobe motorsport Who hade done many 20s but i cant find any pictures, info about it.. // Peter

·
Registered
965 Posts
I’m guessing you’re not getting responses because in most cases it would be much more cost effective to sell the the sled with 600 and buy an 850. Why are you trying swap? Prob need to provide a bit more info too. What year is the RS? Is it a 600 or 600R? I’m almost positive the 850 does not have the same injectors as the original 600.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Because The rs is completely different to the consumer sled thats why.. The whole tunnel is different, rienforced, everything is better.. Is a 2019 and If I wanted a stock 850 i would have buy it. But i dont

·
Registered
9 Posts
Because The rs is completely different to the consumer sled thats why.. The whole tunnel is different, rienforced, everything is better.. Is a 2019 and If I wanted a stock 850 i would have buy it. But i dont
i've heard as well that they have the 850 injectors. but if you want me to be honest, it is more cost effective liked stated above for you to just buy a xrs if available.

·
Registered
5,908 Posts
Knowing how BRP likes to build everything model specific...You would be best to buy a Donor sled for the swap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts