Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there having a low speed surging problem with their 05 Mach? Trying to run low speeds like 15 to 30 in town or behind any traffic is like riding a bucking bronco. I has a good belt and everything is well ajusted.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
joewin said:
Mine was doing the same thing then they put the new electric fuel pump in versis the vacuum pump.Have you had the updates done to it.New fuel pump,new E-Rave cables,new chassis bolts,Etc?
[snapback]712102[/snapback]​
All updates are done or so they say. Can you zero in on something I could look for??? Thanks

·
Registered
215 Posts
douggreif said:
joewin said:
Mine was doing the same thing then they put the new electric fuel pump in versis the vacuum pump.Have you had the updates done to it.New fuel pump,new E-Rave cables,new chassis bolts,Etc?
All updates are done or so they say. Can you zero in on something I could look for??? Thanks
[snapback]712207[/snapback]​
Do you have the 05 ECU program or did you get the 06 program in stalled? and if you have the 06 program,Did you get the 06.5 update program for start up installed? You are experiancing a run lean condition.Its like its running out of fuel than it takes off again,it makes the sled buck at low rpms.this can only be rectified buy hooking up to the BUDS and have them check to make sure your TPS has been set properly,and check the timing is correct. Have the rave cables checked to make sure you have some slack in the bottom cable and that it aint to tight.
I have found having the dealer add 1 degree more timing to your exsisting timing makes it run cleaner and more throttle responce,It seems to run and accelerate more crisper,smooth.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
joewin said:
douggreif said:
joewin said:
[snapback]712207[/snapback]​
Do you have the 05 ECU program or did you get the 06 program in stalled? and if you have the 06 program,Did you get the 06.5 update program for start up installed? You are experiancing a run lean condition.Its like its running out of fuel than it takes off again,it makes the sled buck at low rpms.this can only be rectified buy hooking up to the BUDS and have them check to make sure your TPS has been set properly,and check the timing is correct. Have the rave cables checked to make sure you have some slack in the bottom cable and that it aint to tight.
I have found having the dealer add 1 degree more timing to your exsisting timing makes it run cleaner and more throttle responce,It seems to run and accelerate more crisper,smooth.
[snapback]712240[/snapback]​
Tell me more about 06.5 update for start up. When did this update come up? With the dealers I have to work with I need to be educated before I take it in.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
patrice hogue 124 said:
douggreif said:
Anyone out there having a low speed surging problem with their 05 Mach? Trying to run low speeds like 15 to 30 in town or behind any traffic is like riding a bucking bronco. I has a good belt and everything is well ajusted.
[snapback]712074[/snapback]​
What rpm ???? 5700-5800
[snapback]712222[/snapback]​
You would think I would have paid attention to the rpm but I didn't

·
Registered
27 Posts
douggreif said:
patrice hogue 124 said:
douggreif said:
[snapback]712074[/snapback]​
What rpm ???? 5700-5800
[snapback]712222[/snapback]​
You would think I would have paid attention to the rpm but I didn't
[snapback]712349[/snapback]​
yes!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.