Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live 3 min from a MX track which I ride on all year round and have been riding there since I was 8.I know the track pretty good......lol....I should after all these years, On that track know one around here can touch me, they all have bigger sleds but not enough balls to hang with me on the track.Then we'll hit some big open fields that have alot of big up's and downs and turns and not enough straight away to get over 80mph, It's great beating the bigger sleds being on the smaller sled. My buddy has a 97 MXZ 670 that has been bored over and had ported and polished jugs.....he has nothing for me ,from a dead stop I smoke him out of the hole jump way out in front and stay out front, I thought it was him so we switched,that sucked cause I couldn't catch him for nothing. My other buddy has a ZR 500 with a big bore kit punched out to a 700 and it's piped,from a dead stop I can pull him up to about 75 from there on he starts pulling away, but a lot of the local riding by me you don't get going much faster than 75 because all the trails are whooped so bad or you run out of straightaway in the big fields, the ZR500-(really a 700) would pass me on some of the straights then have to braek harder for the turns so I would just pass on the turns and kick snow on himand be out front again till that big straight came up again. Riding around here kind of sucks for big sleds cause they can't use all of what they got and they all like to go way upstate or vermont or canada, I love it right were I'm at cause not much is touching my little 440

1 - 1 of 1 Posts