Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally got to ride my new sled! Rode in Jackman Maine this past Saturday and put 130 miles on - had a blast! I haven't ridden in 4 years and this is my first Ski Doo. BTW, I have a 600 HO Adrenaline.

Anyway, it took me awhile to get the sucker to turn. Everyone told me it would take a little getting used to and it did. After 80ish miles I was railing the turns pretty good but I think it was taking a bit too much effort. I would scooch up forward on the seat and lean over the bars... well, that isn't quite enough on my sled. I need to stick my knee out to the side I'm turning and get even further forward on the sled. Since most people are using knee pads I'd guess this sin't normal because I'd have no use for knee pads the way I need to ride.

Is there an adjustment that would help me here?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
What is your suspension set up? Is the sled pushing through the corners? Or is it just hard to get it to turn (i.e. more muscle needed)?

It all starts with your suspension. On your clutch cover there should be a chart that will show you typically how you'd want your suspension set up for your weight. Start there and see how it rides. At least then it will only be minor tweaking to get it to perform the way you want.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts