Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Get Real!! Even if there was a way and even if we knew about it, who in their right mind would tell you how to do it?!?! For all we know that sled could have been taken from a fellow Doo Talker. DESS is a major security feature for all of us. I for one will be extremely upset with anyone that would give out that information.

Go to your dealer like your supposed too! (if that is your sled that is)

·
Registered
862 Posts
I would personally just go to your dealer and have a new one made up for you. I don't know the price but I don't think that it is too much

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Revolution, sorry if I sounded harsh. I looked at how many posts you have! I sure your ? is legit, just struck a cord with me. Hope no hard feelings. (But I still would'nt tell ya!! LOL)

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
The green wire is connected to the HIP BONE, The red wire is connected to the THIGH BONE, The white wire is connected.........

·
Doo Pilot
1,895 Posts
Tough day at work, ahe Salty !!!!!!!!!!
Rich

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
No way unless you designed the system. You have to have your sled with you and registration and they will make one for $45. I have 3 because I went 7 hours North and forgot the two I have. Hey, it was a new sled and I have never had to worry about a teather...I had a Cat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts