Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Looking for seat covers for both of my sons snowmobiles. One is a 1999 mxz 600 (ZX chassis) and the other is a 1997 mxz 440 (S chassis). The seat covers I'm looking for are the ones which are mostly yellow with purple Ski-doo on the sides as well as yellow and purple checkers along the sides. I've found some "ZX" chassis ones on the auction sites but it gets hard to find the "S" chassis covers. The S chassis sled also has a gas tank cover which is yellow and black available for it, so if anyone has what I'm looking for, just respond in here or PM me. If someone has a link to where I can buy these, that would help too. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ducster said:
Looking for seat covers for both of my sons snowmobiles. One is a 1999 mxz 600 (ZX chassis) and the other is a 1997 mxz 440 (S chassis). The seat covers I'm looking for are the ones which are mostly yellow with purple Ski-doo on the sides as well as yellow and purple checkers along the sides. I've found some "ZX" chassis ones on the auction sites but it gets hard to find the "S" chassis covers. The S chassis sled also has a gas tank cover which is yellow and black available for it, so if anyone has what I'm looking for, just respond in here or PM me. If someone has a link to where I can buy these, that would help too. Thanks for looking.
[snapback]268558[/snapback]​
ihave abrand new one in packageits the yellow and black one w/ the big plastic emblem on sides for zx pn 510003800 includes little wing foam pieces,id like to get $150 incl. shipping (i know i piad more than that)let me know

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think that's the one I'm looking for. I think the part numbers I need are:

ZX = 415127510

S = KIT PART # 861770100.
SEAT COVER PART # 415127509
TANK PART # 513032947

From what I'm reading, the S chassis cover comes as a kit or sold per item.

Do you have any pictures of the cover you have for the ZX?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, just bought the "ZX" chassis seat cover I was looking for. Now just the "S" chassis cover and tank cover is left. Anyone else got the "S" chassis covers?

·
Registered
11 Posts
i am also trying to find a seat cover for my 99 mxz 600 i was wondering if you found the one thats mostly yellow with purple checkers along the sides if so do you have apart number for that cover please email me at [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts