Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To anyone reading - I am in the process of acquiring parts sources for building a custom renegade - I am taking my 05 Mach Z and going to build a custom Renegade. Looking for possible donor sled that has taken a sizeable nose hit but has a good tunnel and or a complete Renegade X rear skid frame.

I have done some research, can easily purchase the right rails use most of my suspension components, but I really want to do it right and have a nice ride when done. I know of some tunnel extension kits and what not, but thinking of doing some other mods where the correct tunnel may suit my needs better.

Any ideas, sources, things to stay away from would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
453 Posts
FASTFAB said:
To anyone reading - I am in the process of acquiring parts sources for building a custom renegade - I am taking my 05 Mach Z and going to build a custom Renegade. Looking for possible donor sled that has taken a sizeable nose hit but has a good tunnel and or a complete Renegade X rear skid frame.

I have done some research, can easily purchase the right rails use most of my suspension components, but I really want to do it right and have a nice ride when done. I know of some tunnel extension kits and what not, but thinking of doing some other mods where the correct tunnel may suit my needs better.

Any ideas, sources, things to stay away from would be much appreciated!
[snapback]752041[/snapback]​
Where are you located?

·
Registered
453 Posts
FASTFAB said:
Located in Maine. Do you have any info?
[snapback]753727[/snapback]​
My brother totalled his engine 2 weeks ago so he was debating on getting a new sled and parting out his or getting a new motor. He's also waiting for word from BRP cause he had the same thing happen last yr and only has 500 kms on fresh motor so he might be warrantied... I'll PM you if he gets any news. He's in Ottawa Canada, still a few hrs drive but could be worst.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.