Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just searched "risers" and was overwhelmed. All I want to do is put a 2" riser on my 05 500 adrenaline, simple-no new bars or hand sheilds(or will my hands freeze?) Will a powermadd 2inch do it for me, and can"t the mobile windshields be tilted enough to compensate for the new 2inches. Thanks for any help on this.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey,

I ordered a 2" inch riser. I also developed a bracket that holds the windshield and allows for a stock, 1" riser and a 2" riser position. I am in the process of getting them quoted and made. I am trying to get it done soon to put them on my sled to test them. I will try to get back on this.

All other options I saw were more expensive than these brackets and a riser and you will get better protection from your stock windshield assy.

Mark

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I put on a Powermadd adaptor which gives you 1 1/2" of rise and a 2" adjustable/pivoting riser, I have the stock handlebars and the stock medium/mobile windshield. As the stock bars give 4" of rise, I have about a total of 7 1/2" of rise. My grips are higher than my buddy with an 05 800X and a 6" riser and I'm more comfortable overall. Just take the stock bar off its mount, put the adaptor on and the riser on and the handlebars on the riser and done deal, nothing else is needed, and the windshield works great higher up too!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.