Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. I recently bought a mini z for my kids that caught fire. Appearently previous owner flipped it and some of the gas poured out and caught fire. Im looking for a hood and RH lower pan panel for this sled. All dealers no longer carry it. I found one on ebay but the guy doesnt want to ship. Any idea where i can purchase either of this or maybe someone has a parts sled? The other thing i cant find is the air cleaner. Those are discontinued as well. Is there an aftermarket filter that works without sucking in snow? All info appreciated!

·
Premium Member
2019 Expedition Sport 900ace
96 Posts
Year and location might help. There was a hood on Facebook marketplace for sale 2 weeks ago in Wausau, Wi. for the newer gen/rev mini. ive seen the mini rev called mini z as well So it gets confusing.

·
Premium Member
2019 Expedition Sport 900ace
96 Posts
Sorry its gone now. I just picked up a 2007 mini rev a month ago for the grandson. He had so much fun with it while visiting. The chain tension is missing on it so i'm on the hunt for one of those, including spring and spacers.

·
Registered
7,320 Posts
Sorry its gone now. I just picked up a 2007 mini rev a month ago for the grandson. He had so much fun with it while visiting. The chain tension is missing on it so i'm on the hunt for one of those, including spring and spacers.
Recmotor.com can help with chain tensioner, its better than stock, other accessories also

·
Registered
7,320 Posts
Hi there. I recently bought a mini z for my kids that caught fire. Appearently previous owner flipped it and some of the gas poured out and caught fire. Im looking for a hood and RH lower pan panel for this sled. All dealers no longer carry it. I found one on ebay but the guy doesnt want to ship. Any idea where i can purchase either of this or maybe someone has a parts sled? The other thing i cant find is the air cleaner. Those are discontinued as well. Is there an aftermarket filter that works without sucking in snow? All info appreciated!
keep checking Ebay and FB classifieds. For air cleaner, stock is a Honda engine, should be able to find air cleaner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts