Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to find info on installing an M10 in a Rev chassis. When I search M10 or M 10 ( with a space ), I'm told that I need 4 characters. How do I make 4 characters out of M10?
When I search M10 suspension, I get about 1000 results for suspension. Any help much appreciated

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Appreciate the help. m-10 didn't give me any result; m10* gave me one. In that thread there are several fellows with M10's installed so I'll search their posts. Thanks

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
or go to www.teamfast.com and check there website. or call them at (218) 744-2101

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
1BadZ said:
I want to find info on installing an M10 in a Rev chassis. When I search M10 or M 10 ( with a space ), I'm told that I need 4 characters. How do I make 4 characters out of M10?
When I search M10 suspension, I get about 1000 results for suspension. Any help much appreciated
[snapback]712088[/snapback]​
what do you want to know? m-12 in rev

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Really just wanted to see what info was on here. Seen Skippydoo and FreezeFrame in the one post that I found. Just 136'ed my ZX from a 121 M10 ( 2 years ) to a 136 M10. Brian at Fast can give you some info., but I almost have to drag it out of him. Really would like to know how much better a 136 M10 Rev would be ( or even a 121" ), as I've seen some comments that since most of the weight is over the front arm, without re-valving, experimenting, etc. , etc., the M10 doesn't suit the Rev chassis. Would trust the info on it being good or bad from someone who has done it, rather than from someone who sells it ( ie Fast )

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
trailhawk said:
or go to www.teamfast.com and check there website. or call them at (218) 744-2101
[snapback]712618[/snapback]​
Since they've re-structured their website is the pits. No photos, no instructions, very little info

·
Registered
44 Posts
i have a m-10 installed in my renagade & it is really a unbelivable ride, ohlin shocks & titanium springs, with adjustmjent on the lightest settings.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wtabi said:
i have a m-10 installed in my renagade & it is really a unbelivable ride, ohlin shocks & titanium springs, with adjustmjent on the lightest settings.
[snapback]714934[/snapback]​
Did you have to do any other compensation for the rider forward position? I rode an 05 800 Renegade ( X package shocks installed ), and that seemed to be almost there for me. If the M10 improves on that, I guess that'll be my next ride. Really would like ski-doo to give a facelift to the Rev though; they're getting as bad as Polaris for trying to get too long out of current bodywork.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts