Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Guys, My sled is in having the cylinders trail ported, thought I'd get some ideas to take advantage of this opporunity to have some more done. Allready has: new pistons with chrome rings, v-force reeds, cut head, J&T can, clutch kit, 24 tooth gear, picks.

Considering a RKT head, Pipes, or a rave adjustment, maybe air box mod, or Team secondary

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

·
Mod'n is my thing
6,288 Posts
Team secondary to get the power to the track. A minimum of 1.25 lug track too. All the power in the world doesn't do a bit of good if the track is spinning and not hooking up. Studs are fine for ice and hard pack, but add a lot of rotating mass. Just depends on your riding style and objective. I like a 1.75" track with no studs.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
mopower said:
Guys, My sled is in having the cylinders trail ported, thought I'd get some ideas to take advantage of this opporunity to have some more done. Allready has: new pistons with chrome rings, v-force reeds, cut head, J&T can, clutch kit, 24 tooth gear, picks.

Considering a RKT head, Pipes, or a rave adjustment, maybe air box mod, or Team secondary

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

[snapback]280069[/snapback]​
Simple.......Buy the Mach Z......think of all the money you would have saved.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts