Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

Looking for an 800 REV pipe in Alaska

287 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  hostile1
If anyone in AK has a take-off pipe for an 04 REV let me know please.

Thanks
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
I have a stock pipe with out the heat shield off my 04 800 sittin in my shed taking up space. You want it?
AK SUMMIT said:
I have a stock pipe with out the heat shield off my 04 800 sittin in my shed taking up space. You want it?
[snapback]916438[/snapback]​
What kind of aftermarket pipe did you install? Did you notice any difference in HP? Please be honest .... thanks.
High Life said:
AK SUMMIT said:
What kind of aftermarket pipe did you install? Did you notice any difference in HP? Please be honest .... thanks.
[snapback]916453[/snapback]​
I put a Dyno port ceramic coated single pipe on last year. did not get to ride much due to torn acl in my knee. the pipe seemed to give it a little more snap. felt a little bit faster. I could pull on my buddys 900 rmqueen with ease. I like it.
See less See more
AK SUMMIT said:
Thanks, PM'd ya.

Anyone else have one with the insulation cover?
i think my buddy has a after market pipe for sale if you pm me your ph# i will have him give you a call
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.