Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been riding for three years, and have outgrown my currenst sled, a formula S 380. I am 16 and am looking for something good on gas, and with lots of snap. I ride mainly trails, fields and ditchbang. I'm around 6'1 and 190. Help wound be appreciated, Chris

·
Registered
8,113 Posts
600 SDI motor...

riding style and conditions would determine the sled model... sounds like an X (landing from 3' or more routinely) or adrenaline package (landings from 3 feet or less) and probably the renagade if you do as much off trail as it sounds.

but if you're strictly on trail, then the added weight and rotating mass of the gade's much larger track is unwelcomed-

·
E-Tec Rules
33,568 Posts
500SS

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ViperER said:
600 SDI motor...

riding style and conditions would determine the sled model... sounds like an X (landing from 3' or more routinely) or adrenaline package (landings from 3 feet or less) and probably the renagade if you do as much off trail as it sounds.

but if you're strictly on trail, then the added weight and rotating mass of the gade's much larger track is unwelcomed-
[snapback]734823[/snapback]​
Only jumping 3 feet or less with an adrenaline? I do five feet plus all the time with my little formula, it can jump anything. Is it only limited to 3 feet?

·
Registered
173 Posts
600 X SDI

but then again if you look at my sig. i might be partial to x sleds

·
Registered
480 Posts
IF YOUR 6'1 190 GO WITH AN 800. YOULL RESPECT IT AND YOULL GROW INTO IT.NOTHING WRONG WITH THE 600 BUT I WENT FROM A 440 TO A 600 AND WISH ID JUST WENT RIGHT FROM THE 440 TO AN 800.YOU WONT REGRET IT.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a 600 sdi with the rubber stoppers flipped up. It has plenty of pop. It pops the skis off anytime, but then again I haven't drove the 800. I heard the 800 powertecs woop up on F7's.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts