Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am looking for an original black belly pan for an 87' formula mx. I am looking for one in excellent condition, NOS if I could find one. I can find lots of red, but no black. The newer pans do not fit well and do not look good on this sled. The pan I am looking for is made out of RIM Urethane, which is the same material that a lot of car bumpers are made from. This material is very flexible. Sleds from 85-89 will work. I have seen a lot of 88's and 89's with the hard plastic pans, I do not want this pan, I have two of these already. I also do not want to buy a whole sled for a pan. Would be much appreciated if someone could help out, I've been all over the place trying to find a good pan. The sled is in great shape with all brand new parts, in fact I am reconfiguring the sled to the 86' yellow paint scheme. More money than brains at this point.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I am looking for an original black belly pan for an 87' formula mx. I am looking for one in excellent condition, NOS if I could find one. I can find lots of red, but no black. The newer pans do not fit well and do not look good on this sled. The pan I am looking for is made out of RIM Urethane, which is the same material that a lot of car bumpers are made from. This material is very flexible. Sleds from 85-89 will work. I have seen a lot of 88's and 89's with the hard plastic pans, I do not want this pan, I have two of these already. I also do not want to buy a whole sled for a pan. Would be much appreciated if someone could help out, I've been all over the place trying to find a good pan. The sled is in great shape with all brand new parts, in fact I am reconfiguring the sled to the 86' yellow paint scheme. More money than brains at this point.
I tried fullertonspac and they have nothing. I just do not understand how it could be so hard to find a black pan when I can find nice red ones everywhere right here in my area. I've looked from Alberta to Maine and have found nothing suitable so far.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts