Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Followed some of your posts, and I thinking year or chassis doesn't matter to you !
and maybe if we post what we Have..........

I have a set of POWER INC twins that are Ctr dumps and can be plugged and converted to stingers.
150.00 plus ship S chassis 670
e-mail for pics

·
Registered
451 Posts
got a set of twins with can for f-chassis sleds they have been ceramic blasted in real good shape!! can send pics if interested....

·
Registered
83 Posts
Skidoode, I am how much for the pipes im in Belvidere and too am in need of a set of pipes. IQR670n has first refusal!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Followed some of your posts, and I thinking year or chassis doesn't matter to you !

I have a set of POWER INC twins that are Ctr dumps and can be plugged and converted to stingers.
e-mail for pics
Very interested in the centre dump pics!! Never seen a set but i have modified my chassis as my single pipe is centre dump using an Ho pipe.

Will have pics when finished just been running the motor in a s 2000 chassis to work any bugs out, PSIs would be nice to try before cutting them up.

My 09 CFR mod will be finished next week but we have very little snow this season!! first time in ten years.

·
Registered
451 Posts
i have not heard of ceramic blasting either...the guy i got them from said this?? they are blasted clean and have a white appearance- but it keeps the pipes from rusting so there must be some kind of coating on them?? its definatly not a ceramic dip or bake coating..

·
Powderless Rider.
1,733 Posts

e-mail for pics
What Rpms and how much hp do they claim? Never heard of them but like the center dump design.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts

e-mail for pics
Benoit Racing was selling a lot of these pipes back in 98, 12 HP gain on the dyno @81-8200

1 - 12 of 12 Posts