Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE AN 04 REV 800 HO ADREN. AND AM LOOKING TO UPGRADE THE APPEARANCE OF THE SEAT. I HATE THE WAY THE REAR TRUNK LOOKS AND WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE TO THE 440 MXZX STYLE SET UP. I WANT ONE OFF THE 05 440, BUT THE DEALER SAYS IT WON'T COME AS A COMPLETE ASSEMBLY AND IT WOULD PROBABLY COST MORE THEN THE SLED IS WORTH. ANY SUGGESTIONS!!!! ANY ONE LOOKING TO PART WITH THEIR'S???? WIT IT FIT????

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
1SLEDHEAD said:
I HAVE AN 04 REV 800 HO ADREN. AND AM LOOKING TO UPGRADE THE APPEARANCE OF THE SEAT. I HATE THE WAY THE REAR TRUNK LOOKS AND WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE TO THE 440 MXZX STYLE SET UP. I WANT ONE OFF THE 05 440, BUT THE DEALER SAYS IT WON'T COME AS A COMPLETE ASSEMBLY AND IT WOULD PROBABLY COST MORE THEN THE SLED IS WORTH. ANY SUGGESTIONS!!!! ANY ONE LOOKING TO PART WITH THEIR'S???? WIT IT FIT????

[snapback]269780[/snapback]​
try to pick up a used seat off of an 04 440 racer. they're pretty much the same thing as an 05 but there's always some laying around.

·
Mod'n is my thing
6,288 Posts
BOSS seats...440 seat is stiff as a board and has no storage and no place for the Jerry can to fit.

For $50 you can have your custom look on it too. They will silk screen a logo on it and it will be "yours". They also build them with different foams depending on your wieght and riding style.

Best mod you can add to your sled....after your clutching is dialed in.

Chuck

PIC is not my sled, but one Boss sent me to look at...working on my next design logo.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts