·
Registered
404 Posts
I would guess 4 thoughts went thru his head:

(1)" Hey Guys, No hands"

(2)" This worked on that SledNecks Video's"

(3)" Ooooooooooooooh S**T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(4)" Who is the fool with the camera overthere"

How broke up was that guy after his fall?

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Adirondack said:
I would like to know how in the world that person got themselves in that situation?

[snapback]286143[/snapback]​
I would tell the guy later, after he got out of intensive care,
"Too much doo for you!"

I was wondering how bad the sled got hurt....

·
Registered
49 Posts
usually goes something like "hey bud you should hit that, No it looks pretty big, It's all good I hit it last time I was out here, It still looks pretty big, Last time I was out there was even a crippled old lady on an elan hitting that thing, here have a beer!"

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
you know what a ******** last words are?......Hold my beer watch this!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I have a few of the new dvds for this year and the best crash scenes are at the end of 2scs7. They are all pretty good though! Thunderstruck- very good, 2scs7- very good, Slednecks 7 - also very good. Roops throttle party- not bad, and Alticity 4- personally, I should have saved that for a couple of tankfuls. My favorite insane rider is Shane Ferguson. This guy just pins the throttle and does not let up. He gets the most air Ive ever seen! He is in Slednecks and 2scs7. I had to do something while I was waiting for the snow!

·
Crazy Person
5,618 Posts
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.