Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While up in the UP I noticed if I let my sled idle for very long, such as warming up in the morning, it would load up and not want to rev up until after a few attempts to rev it. After a few it would clear up and run as normal. Anyone else have this problem? Any solution?

Thanks!

·
Registered
217 Posts
you do know that you dont have let your sled warm up at a idle for 5 to 10 minutes. when i start my sled when its set outside over night i let it idle for a minute then ride it for a couple minutes until its warm and its fine do bogging atall. you dont need to let your sled idle that long. the reason its loading up is because your letting it idle by itself i usually give it gas so its a high idle, and ive never had any trouble.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
I totally disagree with not warming up a sled for at least 5 minutes or more.just get the choke off as soon as possible and blip the throttle once in a while or hold it at about 3000 rpm's every once in a while so it doesn't load up and then let it idle for a while and do it again.the warmer it is when you start to ride it the better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.