Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Passed a load of new sleds about 70 miles east of Omaha NE on I-80 in Iowa. Tried getting driver on CB to find out destination but no luck. I took a photo but no time to figure out how to upload it.
Gotta unload then reload with coal then back home to Minnesota for a week and half of sledding with wife

·
Registered
'14 Summit SP 600 '21 Expedition Sport 600 EFI
3,892 Posts
I don't believe there are any ski doo dealers in the Omaha area, or even in Nebraska for that matter, but I maybe wrong.

Likely he's going to Denver, Salt Lake, or Idaho and points in between and beyond. Here in Colorado we have four ski doo dealers on the Western Slope, plus Steamboat Springs, Granby, as well as all the greater Denver area dealers.

And we have plenty of snow!

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Jealous of the week sledding that you have planned with the wife. Serious comment as I do all of my sledding with my wife.
Referring to her as "the wife" won't get you any brownie points. Just saying...

Back to the topic at hand... Load of West Bound Sleds.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Seen a few loads last weekend 2 on the 402 and 1 on the 401 near London

·
Registered
219 Posts
i have sent several 40ft flat racks of sleds to alaska for the last month or so. every wednesday and friday. sorry nothing to the lower 48.

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
i have sent several 40ft flat racks of sleds to alaska for the last month or so. every wednesday and friday. sorry nothing to the lower 48.
Are those new ski doo sleds in crates?

·
Registered
219 Posts
yes new bright yellow crates. i don't know what models, i'm to far up to see them. by boat from tacoma to alaska.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts