Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ITs WINTER!
7,497 Posts
Well them little SOB's were at it again last night. This time they got my neighbors XLT. It looks like they pulled it out of the yard and fired it up and drove away.

So if anyone sees a older wedge hood style XLT tripple bashed up in the woods send me a PM and ill let him know. I cant remember the exact year of it though, i also dont know which of his sleds they took for sure as hes out tooling around looking for his sled. Hes got 2 which are dang near identicle...

Little buggers...

·
Stretch in '08!
516 Posts
I hope your neighbour catches them little [email protected] and gives them what they deserve... a goold ol' fashoned @$$ whooppin'. If he doesn't want to do it, let me know, I'll come up there and do it for him, with a big smile on my face. whats wrong with these kids. like i'm 19 and i wouldn't even dream of stealing a sled, or anything for that matter. that just p!$$es me right the F*** off. Just let me catch them trying to get my sled.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Want to have some fun with the little [email protected]? put out a bait sled. Leave them a big bore triple with no brake fluid or carbides...you can read thier name in the paper. OR some black powder, diesel, steel wool and a tomato juice can wired to the ignition and you can find them in the obits!!! Thieves SUCK
Park a bait sled in your driveway then string some barbed wire across the end of it...thieves are STUPID too
! My shop will blow sky high before anyone steals my stuff, and I mean that literally

·
ITs WINTER!
7,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My old yami is still sitting at the end of the driveway with not so much as a rope tied to a tree. Yet they go next door and take a poo, that tells you where yamis stand. even in the eyes of a theif!

·
Registered
575 Posts
06MXZXRenegade800 said:
My old yami is still sitting at the end of the driveway with not so much as a rope tied to a tree. Yet they go next door and take a poo, that tells you where yamis stand. even in the eyes of a theif!

[snapback]747315[/snapback]​
lmao and getting Yammi covers for my Doos

·
ITs WINTER!
7,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My buddy puts a poo cover over his 440, its either that or the 8 locks hes got on it that keeps it from getting stolen

·
Registered
575 Posts
I'd bet it ain't the locks. Everybody wants the good stuff. Jealous [email protected]$tards. Ever since I put up the SKI-DOO parking only sign on my shop the county snowplow guy dumps half the snow from the subdivision in my shop entrance. I think he rides a cat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts