Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't find any posts about this so here we go. Some photos of the new? Linq Modular Box. This is the big one, 30L. I think I am going to return this one and get two 20L boxes as this one is pretty tall. The 20L should be 8.5" Tall

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I'l admit for a moment there when i saw the first photo i that it was a kitchen trashcan which the locals do actually use on their smaller sleds as an alternative to 200$ linq accessories. The cargo box on my Honda atv is a storage box from walmart. I added some steel and a latch for a pad lock.

I got the 90 or is it 92litre linq box a while back for my swt 600 ace but i ended up making a custom box after a while. Better mounting for a chainsaw and other things like tools, cords, e.t.c. The 90litre box is in the back of the pickup.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had a homemade box on the back. I wanted to trim down what I carry as the weight was huge. The linq box is great quality and has a weathertight seal. The lower profile one should look great on the sled. Will eventually have 2 on there, one for recovery gear the other for the chainsaw. You can also mount other linq bags on top.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts