Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever replace the stock safety pour spout on a 3 gallon Linq gas caddy with an aftermarket pour spout? Also, any idea what the thread size is on the stock safety pore spout? I know there are after market pours pouts that work much easier and you won't smell like gas when your done. If I get one, I'd like to make sure it fits.
Thanks

· Registered
5,287 Posts
Anyone ever replace the stock safety pour spout on a 3 gallon Linq gas caddy with an aftermarket pour spout? Also, any idea what the thread size is on the stock safety pore spout? I know there are after market pours pouts that work much easier and you won't smell like gas when your done. If I get one, I'd like to make sure it fits.
Thanks
Use a different set of gloves
Mine pours fine and I don't really spill any fuel. I never tried but looks standard size to Wedco

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

· Registered
2,717 Posts
Use a different set of gloves
Mine pours fine and I don't really spill any fuel. I never tried but looks standard size to Wedco

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
Wedco? You must be ancient like me to remember them LOL I have a bunch of their cans & parts for them are scarce. Crappy Tire used to sell a 'spare parts kit' but it seems to have disappeared. A company starting w/ S seems to have a monopoly in gas cans in Canada.

I have some aftermarket parts & will test using water how they work w/ the LinQ caddy. I have the 3 gallon version too.

· Registered
717 Posts
I always carry a couple rubber gloves with me. Works to keep gas off my hands and out of my riding gloves when using the gas caddy. Also works well for minor repairs on the trail when you can't wash your hands after. I have used them after SIL blew a belt and it shredded around the clutch. I also have a 1 gallon ziplock bag for used gloves, so they don't contaminate the rest of the stuff in my bags. Could also be used in a medical emergency.

· Registered
218 Posts
Ski-Doo New OEM Replacement Gas Cap & Nozzle LinQ Fuel Caddy Can, 860201623

If you put the above in any search engine you will see what it looks like. I couldn’t find a source that has them right now.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts