Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanna make sure i understand this b4 i make any adjustments. if i wanna make it turn better, increase ski spring preload & shorten limiter starp. i have a trip planed to the up the week of 2-7 and wanna try to get her handling awsome. also what will increasing rear spring preload do? i have the ARM suspension with the 2 shocks side by side.

·
REV XP Nut
1,248 Posts
Right on setup also you can try 60 Deg. carbides insted of 90 Deg. (stock), more penatration. on rear preload would be for less bottoming out or for a heavy
driver , I've had 2 sleds with ARM

·
Registered
739 Posts
dbenney said:
i wanna make sure i understand this b4 i make any adjustments. if i wanna make it turn better, increase ski spring preload & shorten limiter starp. i have a trip planed to the up the week of 2-7 and wanna try to get her handling awsome. also what will increasing rear spring preload do? i have the ARM suspension with the 2 shocks side by side.
[snapback]289097[/snapback]​
where u going in the up eh, im also going up there that same weekend in the soo tho
ckoz

·
Registered
79 Posts

The key here is dont do too much at first. I would try limiter straps one hole first and try that!

JAmie

dbenney said:
[snapback]289097[/snapback]​

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
where u going in the up eh, im also going up there that same weekend in the soo tho
ckoz
[snapback]289576[/snapback]​
[/quote]

you know i'm not exactly sure. i didn't plan trip and it was planned a while ago, but im thinking it was Brimley or newberry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.