Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 rev 800 ho and the sled does not turn that great.My limiter strap is all the way loose.Should I tighten it up.Any info would be great.Thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
2005 rev 800 said:
I have a 2005 rev 800 ho and the sled does not turn that great.My limiter strap is all the way loose.Should I tighten it up.Any info would be great.Thanks
[snapback]259560[/snapback]​
Are you getting a lot of inside ski lift then yes you should tighten up on the limiter strap. You should also adjust your coupling blocks and try that. However, I don't know what riding conditions you were in. Most of the guys here don't like the precision skis, I'm going to probably scrap mine too and go with C&A's or USI's. Eliminates the darting on ice and hardpack and they carve the corners much better.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
greatfeedbag said:
2005 rev 800 said:
[snapback]259560[/snapback]​
Are you getting a lot of inside ski lift then yes you should tighten up on the limiter strap. You should also adjust your coupling blocks and try that. However, I don't know what riding conditions you were in. Most of the guys here don't like the precision skis, I'm going to probably scrap mine too and go with C&A's or USI's. Eliminates the darting on ice and hardpack and they carve the corners much better.
[snapback]259595[/snapback]​
Yea I heard the [email protected] skies are very good.This is my firts skidoo and I love that thing.I want to dial it in.I just got rid of a 2005 f7 sno pro what a piece of junk that diamond drive sucks real bad.The only thing positive thing I could say about it is fast.But I put the clutch kit and geard my rev and it would smoke my old f7 now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts