Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
I find the performance very interesting. It must be heavier than it looks to pull so much. But it is usually an advantage to have weight on the track rather than pulling. However, some side by side tests would tell the true story. Even so, it looks like it would be a great tool for around the house. You could use it both winter and summer for pulling loads here and there, plowing your driveway, packing trails to the woodshed, etc. And, a power source would be nearby when used as a utility tool around the house. It is cool that it can operate on dry ground as well as on snow. I wonder how it would hold up in the abrasive sand.

It is a unique invention -- a self propelled track.

Dan

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I find this really interesting too. I also wonder how it would behave climbing hills with deep powder.
I agree with you TMD that weight helps traction.

I will attempt to contact the gentleman and maybe meet up with my Tundra.

·
Registered
587 Posts
The MTT-136 weight 280lbs, is the same weight of the Hus-Ski 1965!
I saw a television interview, the inventor will not produce the MTT-136, but would be interested to find a company that would produce it. He approximately could sell $ 7,000 + in production.
This is a great invention that seems well built.
But I would be surprised if it can climb like a snowmobile, because the driver is behind on a sled instead of sitting on the tracks.

http://www.davidsleds.mysite.com/PAGE_17247.html

1 - 8 of 8 Posts