Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
stiner73 said:
JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHO YOU THINK WILL WIN ??

MY MONEY IS ON CHUCK LIDDELL,HE HITS HARD,REAL HARD !

BUT,COUTURE ISNT A ROOKIE TO THE RING EITHER !

IT WILL BE GOOD

FEB .4

[snapback]689079[/snapback]​
Too close to call. Liddell is the better striker but if it goes to the ground I think he will be in trouble. Can't wait to watch it. Last time they talked about this they said tickets were scalping at around $3,000 for this event!!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
I love the UFC and also have been whatching it for years, remeber when the best fighters in the world would fight anyone at any time.
Now it is getting so commercialized that a 2 hour event only has 4 fights and a total of about 20-25 minutes of action.
You cant blame the fighters they are now getting paid what they deserve but it is starting to remind me of WWE with all the promotion and talk in between fights.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im one of those old school UFC fans also and would like to see it the way it used to be // No Rules !!, kicks to the head--Im all for it!

And would like to see more action time and less talk ,but I still think Randy will get caught with another smash too the jaw.

I think it will end up Liddel - KO ,in the 4th round ,after i record book fight!!!

What aboat the Matt Hughes vs. Joise Gracie fight - in March

I dont know how to call this one -Hughes is a animal , but Gracie was unbeatable for years???

What do you think????

·
Registered
278 Posts
the ICEMAN is a crazy mo fo and a great fighter, u see how bad he makes his opponents look.....remember when he fought Tito???hahahha no contest there....but the NATURAL was/has been and is an excellent fighter, in better shape than most the guys in the sport, dont count him out....everytime we have, he's won and won big. Gonna be a freakin awesome fight. O yea, my bro sponsors one of the fighters, his name is BRANDON "THE TRUTH" VERA. My bro's company is called Henchmen Fightwear NHB/MMA

·
Registered
526 Posts
stiner73 said:
Im one of those old school UFC fans also and would like to see it the way it used to be // No Rules !!, kicks to the head--Im all for it!

And would like to see more action time and less talk ,but I still think Randy will get caught with another smash too the jaw.

I think it will end up Liddel - KO ,in the 4th round ,after i record book fight!!!

What aboat the Matt Hughes vs. Joise Gracie fight - in March

I dont know how to call this one -Hughes is a animal , but Gracie was unbeatable for years???

What do you think????

[snapback]691223[/snapback]​
Your right Hughes is an animal and my prediction is he will be too much to handle for the old timer Gracie. Man I can't wait to see someone get knocked the @#$% out saturday night. How about when rich franklin knocked out Nate quarry. Man that was awesome!!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Xteam_rider said:
the ICEMAN is a crazy mo fo and a great fighter, u see how bad he makes his opponents look.....remember when he fought Tito???hahahha no contest there....but the NATURAL was/has been and is an excellent fighter, in better shape than most the guys in the sport, dont count him out....everytime we have, he's won and won big. Gonna be a freakin awesome fight. O yea, my bro sponsors one of the fighters, his name is BRANDON "THE TRUTH" VERA. My bro's company is called Henchmen Fightwear NHB/MMA
[snapback]691236[/snapback]​
Yea , I sort of see it that way too

Randy has faut those big heavywieghts for years,he can definatley take a hard hit.
And I think he might have Chuck at the ground n pound,but Chuck can go the whole fight ,Randy seems to tire easy,in a good fight .

What aboat Hughes and Gracie ?

Remember those "edit for bad language" kickings Gracie used to take , and then come back and win!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts