Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
If you wanna see a catwalk, go to your yamaha dealer, tell them your interested in the Nytro turbo(3 cyl. version) find a lake with some snow, a long lake, and you will do the longest wheelie none to man, seriously. It doesnt have very much torque, but you look cool doing a 1 kilometre catwalk, which it will probably do. I was on a swap and thank god theres a big space between the bumber and the hood because I ran out of lake and thats what your looking through.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Mod*800* said:
If you wanna see a catwalk, go to your yamaha dealer, tell them your interested in the Nytro turbo(3 cyl. version) find a lake with some snow, a long lake, and you will do the longest wheelie none to man, seriously. It doesnt have very much torque, but you look cool doing a 1 kilometre catwalk, which it will probably do. I was on a swap and thank god theres a big space between the bumber and the hood because I ran out of lake and thats what your looking through.
[snapback]725190[/snapback]​
The longest catwalk I ever saw was done by my brother-in-law on his old 96 FIII.
It was on Lake of the Woods a couple of years ago. I watched my odomoter and it was a little short of 10 miles. To this day I have no idea how he got it to stay up like that, maybe had just enough headwind, but it was the coolest thing I ever saw. I wish I had my camcorder with. Coincidentaly he totaled the sled about 20 minutes later when he was doing another catwalk and hit a pressure ridge and went sailing. Ouch!!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
I dont know where I got this from but it was pretty cool looking

Attachments

·
Really, really, really super-freakin'-cool Mem
1,564 Posts
yup. soften up yur rear shock and let yur limiter straps out a few notches. just make sure u keep an eye out for whats ahead of ya.

·
E-Tec Rules
33,555 Posts

Attachments

·
Metalhead
9,088 Posts
Snow Ruffian said:
Nice vids DJ! Is that a stock 800 and what size lug is that track?
[snapback]725730[/snapback]​
Hi...
That is 05/440 chassis w/121" x 1.75 lug
Has a stock 800 in it with complete aaen exh. system @ 14 lbs lighter than stock exh.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts