Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Absolutely, I'd take that bet any time...

He can pick the date and time, I get to pick the place...

There are a couple good trails covered in 6' of snow where I could dust him!!!!

·
going to an island soon
29,933 Posts
MaryTylerMorphine said:
VIDEO HERE
[snapback]286237[/snapback]​
Dude , that is TOO cool ! He needs a few more #s on the speedo the way it looks !!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
MTM
Nice video!
I have a coulpe of questions those for you in the know.
My GSXR1100's speedo is driven off the front wheel therefore when I'm wheelieing the speedo is not increasing speed it actually is showing I'm slowing down. When the front tire does come down and comes back in contact with the road the speedo will instantly jump to 120mph or what ever speed I'm traveling at that point.
If that bike video is for real (again I'm not saying it's not) it ain't stock. Speedo hit that [email protected] 220mph (thought it was KPH at first but closer look showed kilometers as the little #'s in the center) The engine climbed almost another 1000 rpms so that speedo would have indicated over 250 mph! Not many bikes around that can do that!
But it looks good!
05SDI

·
Registered
862 Posts
I've seen this video before. The one I saw had a lot more footage though. It showed some good pics of the bike.... yeah... it isn't stock....

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Kilometers an Hour?

·
Super Moderator
29,350 Posts
skidoo said:
Kilometers an Hour?
[snapback]286640[/snapback]​
No. Look at it close enough, its MPH. Sick, just sick ...

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Turbo Suzuki 1300 huh?

·
Registered
438 Posts
look at the lines in the road and the cars in the other lane, i think they would be going by alittle faster at 250mph. imo

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
thats what i though....Keep an eye out on the left side...the Medians (u turn areas) come by awful slowly for 220mph...If you ask me...its a bunch of bull...

·
Registered
373 Posts
it didnt look like it was goin that fast in mph

·
Registered
110 Posts
440man said:
thats what i though....Keep an eye out on the left side...the Medians (u turn areas) come by awful slowly for 220mph...If you ask me...its a bunch of bull...
[snapback]287062[/snapback]​
I have done over 300 KPH on a bike and things sure seemed to go by much faster than what is shown in the video. I think its bs.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Not sure how legit that is but............notice how he's doing a wheelie from 60 to 140 then brings the wheel down. that was a hoot.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts