Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
241 - 255 of 255 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Dealer in upstate NY just used a keychain with their logo in it on my sled keys. Thought that was a tasteful move/fine with me. Probably the way to go for free advertising - I’ll probably end up using the keychain and see no reason to remove it. A sticker though? Yeah that would have to go….

· Registered
8 Posts
I own a gym in a warm/hot climate. We used to give away car windshield sunscreens with our logo on both sides with new memberships. People used them and it's free and unobtrusive advertising. If the dealer is giving away jackets, which is very cool, they could just put their name and phone # on the back. I couldn't fault them for that. Just leave the sleds alone. Nothing permanent or semi-permanent is ok.

· Registered
73 Posts
Yeah, it looks white until you get it out on the snow, then it's definitely gray.

View attachment 2010994
Side note question, I found the black glossy trim around my gauge same 7.2 like yours scratches so easily, like you look at it and it’s got fine scratches in it. I actually cleaned with a microfibre and it’s got marks now…do you see the same thing with yours?

241 - 255 of 255 Posts