Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
221 - 240 of 255 Posts

· Registered
2020 Enduro 900NA, 2022 Enduro 900NA, 2016 Adrenaline 800
733 Posts
Absolutely love the upgrade. Zero inside ski lift on both my wife and I's sleds. My wife loves the Woody's Dually runners too...completely eliminated the darting on hard pack/ice that we experience while running single runners on our DS2's. IMO, this is the best upgrade a flat land crossover rider can purchase for this sled. Skidoo should offer this sled. I think it would sell very well.
Nice. If 'doo offered a BC with the wide front end I'd probably have one in the garage. And totally agree on the Dooly runners, they are game-changers, love them.

· Registered
1,003 Posts
I wonder at what point there will be select models like summit/mxz/renegade and spring order options of build your own. Pick a motor, length, front end width and shock package. Would be interesting to see the combo's, but I do understand it won't be a thing due to the manufacturing nightmare that could become.

· Registered
2021 & 2022 BC XRS
8,441 Posts
Would the ski widening kit help on a backcountry? The kit shows it widening by 2” so would be from 36 to 38”.
It really depends on what you're looking for. If the main goal is to convert it to a trail sled then some form of widening is a good start.

I ran ZRP spindles on one of mine and also got a lot of seat time on the RasX conversion and went back to stock because to me the wide front takes away a lot of the playfulness of the sled.

For my riding the factory front with the skis centered is the way to go.

221 - 240 of 255 Posts