Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
201 - 220 of 255 Posts

· Registered
2 - 2023 BC XRS 850 154 2.5”, 2014 RMK LE 800 155 2.5”
309 Posts
Our 3 bc XRS 154s are in at dealer and we will be picking them up in a week or 2. Will post a picture then. Can’t wait. Sadly we got hosed on the shot start I was so looking forward to.

· Registered
99 Posts
Did you widen the front end on this sled? If so how do you like it?
I did, here's a copy/paste from another thread where I talked about it.

I'm running the Ras-X update kit, 2018 RS spindles and some KYB Pro40's (standard 42" front end width/length shocks, i think they're 18.5" length with dual rate springs) reworked from Ian @ Monster. Keeping the standard width/length shocks (ie non ras-x width shocks) while using the RS spindle keeps your ride height at a normal height while correcting a lot of geometry issues with the normal G4; in short, this makes for the most predictable and flat front end I've been able to create on a G4. This whole setup is on my 600r as well, I nerd out about the geometry changes in my 600r build thread if anyone is curious.

· Registered
234 Posts
What did you not like about the assault? Coming off a assault as well first year for a backcountry xrs
The Assault is to planted to he honest and the Doo suspension just works better. The engine is better and has more snap then the patriot. I just find I'm more comfortable on the Doo then the Poo. Just my personal opinion.

Sent from my SM-S901W using Tapatalk

· Registered
901 Posts
How doo like the RAS X upgrade? I'm putting the same kit on my BC 600R with the Elka Stage 3 this fall.
Absolutely love the upgrade. Zero inside ski lift on both my wife and I's sleds. My wife loves the Woody's Dually runners too...completely eliminated the darting on hard pack/ice that we experience while running single runners on our DS2's. IMO, this is the best upgrade a flat land crossover rider can purchase for this sled. Skidoo should offer this sled. I think it would sell very well.

201 - 220 of 255 Posts