Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a crack in the lens of my speedometer. It`s not listed in the parts catalog. Called the dealer and he says the unit is sealed and comes as one.I`m sure as heck not paying $500.00 dollars for a new one.Do I have any options!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Had the same problem in 2004. I checked with the service department at a local dealership, they had several broke gauges saved on a back shelf just for that reason. They gave me the lense off of one and I was back in business.

Check around at different dealerships or even some of the DOOTalk sponsors.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Irondog said:
Had the same problem in 2004. I checked with the service department at a local dealership, they had several broke gauges saved on a back shelf just for that reason. They gave me the lense off of one and I was back in business.

Check around at different dealerships or even some of the DOOTalk sponsors.
[snapback]684986[/snapback]​
Thanks Irondog!

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
500ss man said:
I have a crack in the lens of my speedometer. It`s not listed in the parts catalog. Called the dealer and he says the unit is sealed and comes as one.I`m sure as heck not paying $500.00 dollars for a new one.Do I have any options!
[snapback]684981[/snapback]​
Poke that schnozz into the console again ..???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cowfeedman said:
I had the same problem on my 04 600HO, dealer ordered it for me.

I'll see if I can find the reciept and part#.
[snapback]685331[/snapback]​
That would be great thanks!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.