Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to put ski guides down to make it easier loading and unloading.

Does someone have measurements and some pics? Do the guides go tight to the walls? I've looked at every picture google and can't tell.

Any tips will be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Perfect. Thanks for that. I was having a hard time figuring out if I needed 1 or 2 up the front ramp as well. I like how you just centered it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
It's just my opinion, but I find guides in the main box of trailer are not necessary and a waste of money. After 3 seasons, the floor in my trailer still looks great and sliding the sleds into final parking positions is much easier. The traction and guides on the doors are very helpful for loading and unloading, just be sure to get the ski guides with traction, Caliber low profile grip guides are tops.

·
Premium Member
8,093 Posts
It's just my opinion, but I find guides in the main box of trailer are not necessary and a waste of money. After 3 seasons, the floor in my trailer still looks great and sliding the sleds into final parking positions is much easier. The traction and guides on the doors are very helpful for loading and unloading, just be sure to get the ski guides with traction, Caliber low profile grip guides are tops.
Yep--I agree

Don~

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
I just did the two ramps with low pro grip glides and track mat, and a small section at the transition gap and that's it. Left the floor bare That calibre stuff isn't cheap !!

Will post pics of my layout shortly.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
As I noted above, my layout to accommodate the ski stance of the new sleds, and the narrower stance of my vintage PRS machines. Hard to believe that’s 40’ of low pro grip glide and more than 20’ of track mat!

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts