Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one pick up a leftover 2012 recently? I have my eye on a couple 2012 800R E-Tec TNT models that are sitting at dealerships. Prices are sitting around $8800-$9500, which probably doesn't include freight, setup and tax but if these still include a factory warranty and the '12 piston recall update, it sounds like a pretty good deal.

What do you guys think? Try and snag one or wait for something else?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
www.howardsinc.net New Leftover 2013 800 Etec TNT with R motion includes Freight and assembly $ 9995.00 Yeeeeee Haaaaaaa !

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Any one pick up a leftover 2012 recently? I have my eye on a couple 2012 800R E-Tec TNT models that are sitting at dealerships. Prices are sitting around $8800-$9500, which probably doesn't include freight, setup and tax but if these still include a factory warranty and the '12 piston recall update, it sounds like a pretty good deal.

What do you guys think? Try and snag one or wait for something else?
I bought that sled leftover last year. Put 2500 miles on it and ran perfect all season. The only complaint I have is the shocks. But I am having those redone by monster. I bought it for $8700. $9400 out the door with taxes etc.. awesome machine.

·
Registered
11,244 Posts
Even though it is a new sled, its still TWO years old !!!!! If those are not out the door prices I would balk at the $8800 and not even think about the $9500. Think of it this way, you buy it, put 1000 miles on it and come March what will it be worth? A 2 1/2 year old sled with 1000 miles ???????? I'd say you are going to lose your arse.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I thought those were $8000-8400 when the spring deals were going

·
Registered
333 Posts
I bought that sled leftover last year. Put 2500 miles on it and ran perfect all season. The only complaint I have is the shocks. But I am having those redone by monster. I bought it for $8700. $9400 out the door with taxes etc.. awesome machine.
Just curious, what was your complaint about the shocks? If you get an X package they supposedly have better shocks.

·
Banned
59,630 Posts
I think that is to much.. I believe there should be a different rebate coming out November 1. May want to wait until then if you are set on the 2012 800

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Just curious, what was your complaint about the shocks? If you get an X package they supposedly have better shocks.
X package shocks are definitely better. I didn't like the rebound of the rear shocks. I am getting a C-36 rear and the rest revalved. Should be about perfect after that...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts