Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody interested in heading to Secord Lake on Sat for some lake runs. Some friends and I are heading up Sat morning to run the F7, Thundercat, Zr 9 and MAch Z. We are going to plow a strip and figure out who gets to keep talking.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
522 Posts
speedfan said:
Anybody interested in heading to Secord Lake on Sat for some lake runs. Some friends and I are heading up Sat morning to run the F7, Thundercat, Zr 9 and MAch Z. We are going to plow a strip and figure out who gets to keep talking.
[snapback]704541[/snapback]​
Where is Secord Lk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gummy said:
speedfan said:
Anybody interested in heading to Secord Lake on Sat for some lake runs. Some friends and I are heading up Sat morning to run the F7, Thundercat, Zr 9 and MAch Z. We are going to plow a strip and figure out who gets to keep talking.
[snapback]704541[/snapback]​
Where is Secord Lk

[snapback]704558[/snapback]​
Michigan just north of Gladwin.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
368 Posts
speedfan said:
gummy said:
speedfan said:
Anybody interested in heading to Secord Lake on Sat for some lake runs. Some friends and I are heading up Sat morning to run the F7, Thundercat, Zr 9 and MAch Z. We are going to plow a strip and figure out who gets to keep talking.
[snapback]704541[/snapback]​
Where is Secord Lk

[snapback]704558[/snapback]​
Michigan just north of Gladwin.
[snapback]704773[/snapback]​
I may be there this weekend. here are a few pics from last weekend.
http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/inde...howtopic=135434
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oldschool 780 said:
speedfan said:
gummy said:
speedfan said:
Anybody interested in heading to Secord Lake on Sat for some lake runs. Some friends and I are heading up Sat morning to run the F7, Thundercat, Zr 9 and MAch Z. We are going to plow a strip and figure out who gets to keep talking.
[snapback]704541[/snapback]​
Where is Secord Lk

[snapback]704558[/snapback]​
Michigan just north of Gladwin.
[snapback]704773[/snapback]​
I may be there this weekend. here are a few pics from last weekend.
http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/inde...howtopic=135434
[snapback]706452[/snapback]​
Should be much better with no rain this weekend. Some of my friend are coming and want to run but only run trail studs. Was there anybody up there just running trail studs?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
368 Posts
speedfan said:
oldschool 780 said:
speedfan said:
gummy said:
speedfan said:
Anybody interested in heading to Secord Lake on Sat for some lake runs. Some friends and I are heading up Sat morning to run the F7, Thundercat, Zr 9 and MAch Z. We are going to plow a strip and figure out who gets to keep talking.
[snapback]704541[/snapback]​
Where is Secord Lk

[snapback]704558[/snapback]​
Michigan just north of Gladwin.
[snapback]704773[/snapback]​
I may be there this weekend. here are a few pics from last weekend.
http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/inde...howtopic=135434
[snapback]706452[/snapback]​
Should be much better with no rain this weekend. Some of my friend are coming and want to run but only run trail studs. Was there anybody up there just running trail studs?
[snapback]706570[/snapback]​
not on the tracks that the marina plowed, just picked sleds so it dont trash the ice. it they dident get any snow you will be able to run anywhere.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top