Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

KLOTZLUBEMN

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  MXZ_nut 
#1 ·
he goes by the klotzlubemn , i think his real name is rick . does any one know of a phone # i can get in touch with him. i need to oreder some klotz oil . thanks

#2 ·
yukon jack said:
he goes by the klotzlubemn , i think his real name is rick . does any one know of a phone # i can get in touch with him. i need to oreder some klotz oil . thanks
[snapback]290333[/snapback]​
His e-mail is klotzlubemn@aol.com, I usually just order this way. Not sure if I'vew ever talked to him on the phone or not. I'll see if I can find his # fer ya!!!!!

#6 ·
MXZ_nut said:
whats his price on this stuff? shipping charges to WI? im currently paying almost $40 a gallon for it now, would like to find it cheaper.
[snapback]290619[/snapback]​
40 Bucks!!!
Most I have ever seen it in Michigan is 32 a gallon. Last I bought was a case of gallons for 90 Bucks, Thats like 22.50 a gallon. I would look into checking with rick, last I heard he was selling for around 20-25 a gallon. Good luck

#7 ·
40 BUCKS!!

My wife is right...I am cheap.

(HUH?)

I am selling it for 19.00 per gallon plus shipping.

ROUGHLY It has been costing me 20.00 to ship 4 gallons to areas like WI, MI, IL. Out east runs a little bit more. Works out to 24.00 / gallon with shipping.

6 gallons is what I can get into a case and that ends up running about 23.00 a gallon with shipping to the same areas. ROUGHLY

To get an exact shipping quote, just send me an email with your zip code and how much oil you are interested in and I can get you the info.

The possible explanation to higher prices is that Klotz did just raise prices shortly after the 1st of the year. I am hoping I bought enough barrels to hold the line on the 19.00 price until this season is over.

Rick
Tams Racing Products
Maple Plain, MN 55359
763-479-2478
klotzlubemn@aol.com

#8 ·
i think my supplier is getting hosed himself, he told me hes paying $32 or $34 a gallon for the stuff, his individual quarts hes robbing people of $9.50 a crack. ill try to get some cash together and order a few gallons from ya Rick, youd be my hero for the rest of the season

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.