1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Item: Klim Vector pants - sold
Category: Sled
Year: n/a
Price: $175.00

Insulated gortex Klim pants, with suspenders. Size is XL regular. Purchased last fall as non-current. My son wore these pants twice last season and did not like them due to being insulated. He thought they were too warm. They are as new. $175 includes shipping to your location.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would you ship to me in Ontario Canada?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yes, but probably not for $175. Looks like the cheapest way from the USPS is right at $50. Let me see if I can get it there any cheaper. Any ideas? I'm reasonable. If you are as well, I'm sure we can work it out. You do paypal?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, but probably not for $175. Looks like the cheapest way from the USPS is right at $50. Let me see if I can get it there any cheaper. Any ideas? I'm reasonable. If you are as well, I'm sure we can work it out. You do paypal?
Can you post or PM your postal code and I will get an estimate for shipping? If i can get it for $25 or less, I will do it for $175.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
N2P 2S5
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
USPS, which is cheaper than Fedex and UPS, is still close to $50. If you want to pay $200 for the pants, I'll ship them to you. Retail on these was $379 and they are literally as new. So even at $200, it's still a good deal, just sucks to pay that much in shipping. Let me know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts