1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Item: Klim Elite Men's Glove Size L
Category: Sled
Year: 2015
Price: 165.00

Used on two rides. They are just a tad too small for me. These are $239 at dealers.Email me direct at [email protected] Shipping $8.00 The Elite Glove represents the highest class of technology and performance ever included in snowmobile gloves. Featuring the world's first GORE-TEX® X-TRAFIT™ technology for the snowmobile market, the KLIM Elite Glove is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® and it's benefits start with a direct connection between man and machine through GORE's X-TRAFIT™ grip technology-eliminating slip and slop in your grip. Intelligent Thinsulate™ insulation, Poron® XRD® knuckle and wrist coverage and the unbeatable performance of Pittards® Armortan® Ceramic reinforced Leather round out the most advanced glove in snowmobiling. Innovative, unmatched and unbeatable; this is the Elite. GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® GORE-TEX® X-TRAFIT™ GRIP TECHNOLOGY ALL LEATHER CONSTRUCTION FEATURING PITTARDS® ARMORTAN® CERAMIC PALM AND BACK OF HAND 100 GRAMS OF 3M™ THINSULATE™ INSULATION ON BACK OF HAND MICRO FLEECE LINING 3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ REFLECTIVE MATERIAL ON WRIST, BACK OF HAND AND FINGERS FOR NIGHTTIME VISIBILITY PORON® XRD® BONE IMPACT PADDING INTEGRATED SNOW GAITER WITH SHOCK CORD CLOSURE MASSIVE VELCRO GAUNTLET CLOSURE WRIST CINCH STRAP WITH VELCRO CLOSURE INTENSELY ENGINEERED PRE-CURVED FINGER CONSTRUCTION WITH ACCORDION GUSSETS FOR FLEXIBILITY EXTERNAL SEAM BOX FINGER CONSTRUCTION FOR ULTIMATE COMFORT

Attachments

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
New Price $165. These are Klim's top of the line/warmest glove. They retail for $239

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can include shipping at this price

1 - 3 of 3 Posts