Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
I have a pair of Klim Adrenaline GTX boots. I had had them since last Christmas.

They are in otherwise good condition, but today I noticed the sole is starting to separate from the boot, outside right of right boot.

Has anyone had this happen to these boots?

How has warranty been with Klim in Canada?

Would i be better off just trying to glue it myself?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Klim boot warranty is only 1 yr. They refused my claim (boots leaked) at 13 months.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I've had same boot for 3 seasons with no issues. I love them. However, I tear through their inferno gloves and they don't stand behind them. Totally BS for the price they charge. I'm head to toe KLIM .... F4 helmet, powerxcross. Easy $1200+ explained it to them and they won't stand behind a $39 pair of gloves.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
I've had same boot for 3 seasons with no issues. I love them. However, I tear through their inferno gloves and they don't stand behind them. Totally BS for the price they charge. I'm head to toe KLIM .... F4 helmet, powerxcross. Easy $1200+ explained it to them and they won't stand behind a $39 pair of gloves.
crazy, fxr stood behind my gloves even after warranty was expired i contacted them to ask for a new draw cord and they sent me new pair free of charge. all i had to do was send in old pair

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Had a buddy just get his boots warrantied after 2 years. They leaked, they sent him a new pair. No hassles whatsoever.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update

Boots replaced under warranty no problems.

These really are nice boots, hope the new ones last more than a year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts