Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just finishing up my rebuild project with a new tunnel on my 04 440. Started it up tonight and neither the tether or the kill switch will shut it off. I have looked at the wiring and it looks like I have everything together. It's pretty idiot proof with connectors only plugging into the right pair. Any ideas what I missed or plugged in wrong that would disable both the tether and kill switch? Thx

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, as far as I can tell everything is plugged in. I'm just trying to figure out what/how something could be not plugged in or plugged in wrong that would allow everything to work and the sled to run but disable the tether and kill switch.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Have you found the problem? My kill switch is not working immediately when I turn it off. I suspect that there is a loose ground but haven't located it yet. There is one connection to ground on the upper right pyramid frame that checks good. I have not located any other connections to ground though.

I am also having issues with my speedometer and tach; but I am not sure they are related. It is an 03 600 HO REV.

Good luck with your problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.