Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a few pictures of my son having some fun.

mini_z_1.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another one.

mini_z_2.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One more.

mini_z_3.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last one.

mini_z_4.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
1,489 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Were probably running about 25 or so on the snocross track, but if i geared it right for a straight line it should run about 30-35mph, not to bad for the stock block and piston.

·
Registered
172 Posts

mxzx800ho, what have you done to the sled and how old is your boy? I have a 6 year old and his sled is stock. He tried to climb a hill today, but made it about halfway before getting stuck. I am looking at getting him into snowcross racing. Thanks Texan

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Texan my son is 8 years old this is his 3rd year of racing, first 2 years he was imp stock points champion and this year he will be mod points champion. The sled has a champ engine in it that i built it puts out about 12-15 hp, trail pro shocks, shockit kit in the rear, plastic skis, noram gripster race clutch, #35 chain, manual chain adj, hi rise handle bars, rear wheel kit, lots of other stuff. The best thing to do if you want to get him into racing and he use to riding the sled run him in the imp stock class. Tie off the govener, rear wheel kit, change rear gear to a 32 or 34 tooth, plastic skis. Thats a good set up for that class.

Chris

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Can you race a 6.5hp engine in improved stock? I am guessing not....

mxzx800ho said:
Texan my son is 8 years old this is his 3rd year of racing, first 2 years he was imp stock points champion and this year he will be mod points champion. The sled has a champ engine in it that i built it puts out about 12-15 hp, trail pro shocks, shockit kit in the rear, plastic skis, noram gripster race clutch, #35 chain, manual chain adj, hi rise handle bars, rear wheel kit, lots of other stuff. The best thing to do if you want to get him into racing and he use to riding the sled run him in the imp stock class. Tie off the govener, rear wheel kit, change rear gear to a 32 or 34 tooth, plastic skis. Thats a good set up for that class.

Chris
[snapback]749923[/snapback]​

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You have to run the stock motor all you can do is gov, wheel kit, gears. Even in the mod class you still have to run the stock block.

·
Registered
44 Posts
mxzx800ho said:
You have to run the stock motor all you can do is gov, wheel kit, gears. Even in the mod class you still have to run the stock block.
[snapback]752527[/snapback]​
how do you load pictures?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Looks like there might be a need for a rear suspension here.

mxzdoo2 said:
380 dad said:
mxzx800ho said:
[snapback]752527[/snapback]​
how do you load pictures?
[snapback]752941[/snapback]​
[snapback]759029[/snapback]​

Attachments

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey mike thats a good number on the windshield.

chris

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Yeah I noticed that your son has that same number
I put that number on my sons sled when I gave it to him last Christmas...his thinking is if it has a number that means it is a racer

Actually now it really moves out..but he is bummed that he can't race it in snowcross now...oh well

mxzx800ho said:
Hey mike thats a good number on the windshield.

chris
[snapback]759508[/snapback]​

1 - 19 of 19 Posts