Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the help from everyone here at dootalk.i am mostly just lurking around reading everyones posts and when i need help everyone allways comes through with the anssers.their is alot of great ppl here i just wanted to show my appecation to everyone here at dootalk and say what a great site this is and this ones for you

what dose it take to get a site sticker to put on my helmet

mark

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
Well Mark, you gotta join the DooCrew by clicking on that there thing up in the top right corner, pay yer $$ and not only get some stickers, but a T-shirt and a seat at the cool table...

or you can buy the stickers from the Dootalk store...

·
Who Shot My Paw??
5,344 Posts
papasled said:
Well Mark, you gotta join the DooCrew by clicking on that there thing up in the top right corner, pay yer $$ and not only get some stickers, but a T-shirt and a seat at the cool table...

[snapback]751806[/snapback]​
I have never been at the cool table...tell me more about this thing you speak of.

·
Registered
277 Posts
mombo said:
papasled said:

I have never been at the cool table...tell me more about this thing you speak of.
[snapback]751846[/snapback]​
You know...... The "Free loader" thing. Members with thousands of posts, and on
this site nearly every day. When they finally break down and give back to the site that has helped and entertained them so much, They are invited to the "Cool Table".

·
E-Tec Rules
33,573 Posts
papasled said:

wheres the table?

·
Registered
277 Posts
daredog said:
papasled said:

wheres the table?
[snapback]751900[/snapback]​
It will be at the Best Western in Munising this weekend.

G

·
I sit on the far right side of the table. MTM sits in the middle and Papasled sits on the far left side with a special section for disgruntled liberals!

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
mombo said:
papasled said:

[snapback]751846[/snapback]​
well, we tried to keep it a secret....

daredog said:
papasled said:

wheres the table?
[snapback]751900[/snapback]​
Sleddyeddy was building last I heard....

500ss man said:
I sit on the far right side of the table. MTM sits in the middle and Papasled sits on the far left side with a special section for disgruntled liberals!

[snapback]752130[/snapback]​
Don't hang that Liberal label on me !!! I told you all I was an atheist !!
If there had been a Marijuana party candidate up here I would have voted for them, cause they have such cool snacks at their parties....

I leave politics to the politicians, like 500ss man...now there's a political hack if I've ever seen one !!

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
[snapback]752130[/snapback]​
[/quote]
If there had been a Marijuana party candidate up here I would have voted for them, cause they have such cool snacks at their parties....
[snapback]752995[/snapback]​
[/quote]

that's a great comment papa.

and hey, tug, where am i at the table?!!? i believe i'm lying in front!

·
E-Tec Rules
33,573 Posts
papasled said:
tughillterror said:
Just to put some faces to the names...
[snapback]752843[/snapback]​
why is MTM waving his hand in the air ??? at least he's not smiling...

[snapback]752999[/snapback]​
i said some tihng to him

G

·
sdf.JPG

1. MTM-His Holiness presiding!
2.Papasled- fed up with Revgod`s presence there!
3.Mamasled-Bored with all the guy talk going on!
4.Bobadoo-trying to play footies with mamasled!
5.Daredog
6.Revgod and 7.Yamanator who have managed to sneak in again and have started to argue over who has the best sled!
8.Hatchers- with hand outstretched Begging MTM for some of the good stuff so he can shoot up again!
9. CustomRev(JERRY)- all tired out from a night of drinking and Disco dancing!
10. Rev-rider- feeling sick&disgusted by all the shenanigans going on at the cool table.
11a.Tughillterror
11b.Tughillterror`s puke bucket!!!
12.Tinker-You can spot that bald head anywhere!
13.Zdooman talking about the need for surgery on his hands due to carpal tunnel sydrome! while at the same time dicussing the relationship between the planet Mars and GM!
14.myself trying to sneak out past MTM so I can go and post!
15. Somebodies cat in heat looking for Daredog!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 37 Posts