Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered the ROX kit but 3.5 was not enough. A friend and member had a PM 4" and it was much better, I moved the brake line but did not have to remove it and freed up the zip tied wires for plenty of slack. The dealer orderd the wrong fly screen, he wrote down the number above but the old one still works, looks like hel l but the new one will be in on Monday. I dropped a bar clamp down the engine and it took me an hour to find it, it was behind the air box and now I know how to remove that.
I would have taken it apart to find it since the last time I dropped a plug in an AC it jammed the steering and I almost crashed. I have the hand guards but need the fly screen first. Just don't tell me I need a new shield.....I KNOW
Fuel tank Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am 6' and have long arms, I tried a 5.5 and it was nice, I will try this one for a while and maybe get a 5.5. This was only $20 plus the AC bar caps, they are steel, knurled and much stronger...and $5. New I think they are $35 or so. It is a great feel to stand, just like the dirt bike now.
I only sit on that in the corners.

·
I GOT THE NEED FOR SPEED !!!
5,179 Posts
how far can u go til u have to change cables or brake line? haven't put risers on mine yet but want to. I like the look of the Rox kit- looks clean and simple!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.