Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
I dont like bringing up old post. But i am interested in getting one of these and i was wondering how the lift is holding up. Has anyone had any problems with them breaking or anything? Like the wheels any thing i should know about. Thanks Jeramy

·
Registered
232 Posts
I dont like bringing up old post. But i am interested in getting one of these and i was wondering how the lift is holding up. Has anyone had any problems with them breaking or anything? Like the wheels any thing i should know about. Thanks Jeramy
Just got mine....looks awesome.....solid....one question though - is yours really 34" at full height? mine seems to stop at 30". Kinda disappointed. I was planning to buy a similar 31" stand versus another 28" stand. I'm gonna call them up to see what's up. It's probably no big deal, but I don't like false advertising. Perhaps they've modified it and haven't changed the specs. I noticed my wheels are different. I don't like the fixed rear wheels vs. all four on swivels. I'll probably buy my own that swivel for the rear so it'll be easier to move sideways, albeit potentially could tip over easier.

·
"BRP product tester"
3,586 Posts
Just got mine....looks awesome.....solid....one question though - is yours really 34" at full height? mine seems to stop at 30". Kinda disappointed. I was planning to buy a similar 31" stand versus another 28" stand. I'm gonna call them up to see what's up. It's probably no big deal, but I don't like false advertising. Perhaps they've modified it and haven't changed the specs. I noticed my wheels are different. I don't like the fixed rear wheels vs. all four on swivels. I'll probably buy my own that swivel for the rear so it'll be easier to move sideways, albeit potentially could tip over easier.
I changed up my Easymove alittle. Check it out.......

http://www.dootalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=329105&st=0

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.