Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
what do you guys think?? 01/700std. has 2800miles. paid$3300. came with doo cover. i added the split head light,rear corner bumpers,skid plate,x-doo sticker,slides,rear snow flap,clutch cover,mbrp elimininator silencer is on its way and i am also putting on 02 graphics. its geared down to 24. has new track with 196 woodys. havent even riden it yet. no snow. coming form a 97/583 with sport suspension. cant wait to tide it. bring snow.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
pal03246 said:
what do you guys think?? 01/700std. has 2800miles. paid$3300. came with doo cover. i added the split head light,rear corner bumpers,skid plate,slides,clutch cover,mbpr silencer is on its way and i am also putting on 02 graphics. its geared down to 24. has new track with 196 woodys. havent even riden it yet. no snow. coming form a 97/583 with sport suspension. cant wait to tide it. bring snow.
[snapback]268689[/snapback]​
looks like a mint sled i'd say you got a pretty good deal

·
Registered
4 Posts
I love mine
, sure you will like it. I had a chance to ride mine four times before the warm weather put a stop to my first sled fun.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thats a sharp sled i have have the same year.Its fast ill post a pic as soon as i can find the latest ones ive done some pretty wild changes.Good luck with it.

01 mxz 700

-red belly pan
-red grills
-crome red windshield
-powermadd 5'' riser &throttle cable ext.
-powermadd handgaurds
-split headlight
-X tunnel supports& customs in the rear
-X piggyback shox in the front/custom revalve
-Fox zero's in the rear
-C&A ultra pros
-1 3/8 track
-goodwin clutch kit
-cut head
-mbrp can

·
Registered
378 Posts
SWEET sled
Where did you get that x-doo sticker? I NEED one of them! Let me know.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MXZ4LIFE said:
SWEET sled
Where did you get that x-doo sticker? I NEED one of them! Let me know.

[snapback]269189[/snapback]​
i got the sticker at a skidoo dealer. 8 bucks makes a world of difference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts