Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

Just got back from Gaylord, Mi

982 views 33 replies 14 participants last post by  Teamgreenf7 
#1 ·
Just got back. Stayed in Lakes of the North in Mancelona twp. It was great, atleast 3ft of powder. Spent most of the time off trails playing in the powder heres some pics.

-2002MXZ600

See less See more
#28 ·
2002MXZ600 said:
Rev Kev said:
2002MXZ600 said:
And the PACKED gas station...

-2002MXZ600
[snapback]735547[/snapback]​
Ah Yes Grishes, (now Northern Bear), One of our 2 Main Gas fill ups, the other is the Alba Mini Mart. Cabin is about 2 miles From Northern Brar in Lakes of The North. We rode from Alba to Mackinaw City For our Club ride (ACSC) this past weekend. Had Fresh Groomed trails from Mackinaw to Gaylord Sunday Morning.

[snapback]736654[/snapback]​
Where at in Lakes of the North? We are about a mile or so in off of Mancelona rd. past the stables. We will have to meet and ride sometime.

-2002MXZ600
[snapback]736687[/snapback]​
Skytrails, Just off Whispering Pines and Pineview.

#29 ·
2002MXZ600 said:
Both of the groomers were broke down all week. They didnt have either of them fixed untill 1'oclock on Friday afternoon. So none of the trails had been groomed all that week. I hope to go up the 10-11 of March.

-2002MXZ600
[snapback]738787[/snapback]​
Here is the Skinny on the JVTC Groomers troubleCLICK HEREthen click on "Trail conditions II" and scroll down to the report dated 2/20/06

#30 ·
we taking the kids to frederic this weekend.... should be just enough snow and hopefully not too many idiots...

#32 ·
mxzeatr said:
Anyone have any details about the races on Otsego Lake, and how many dootalkers are going to be there? I may come over if I can meet up with some guys!
[snapback]740335[/snapback]​
I'll ride by to see if anything is happening. I'll be with two other dooers.....one on a 600 yellow/blue, one on a 600X, all black....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.