Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I JUST WANT TO SET A COUPLE OF THINGS STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!! 2005 800 HO ADR. GREAT ON GAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COULD GO 125 MILES ON A TANK NO PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!! OIL ABOUT 200 MILES AND THE LIGHT WOULD START FLASHING ( I WISH THAT WOULD BE A LITTLEW BETTER!!!!!!!!!) LISTEN TO THIS HAD RESERVATIONS BY BARAGA NO SNOW ON SUNDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!! WENT TO BIG BAY ON MONDAY 35 BUCKS A NIGHT GREAT HOTEL THUNDER BAY INN GREAT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAD GREAT RIDING PUT 640 MILES ON BETWEEN MONDAY AFTERNOON AND THURSDAY NIGHT. WHEN WE STARTED TO GET BACK ON THURSDAY NIGHT TRAILS REALLY STARTED TO MELT DOWN BECAUSE IT GOT WARMER THAT DAY. I AM VERY TIRIED JUST DROVE 9 HOURS HOME. HAD A GREAT TRIP TRAILS WHERE SMOOTH AS GLASS NO OTHER PEOPLE IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SWeaverX said:
Hows the split trail holding up with the warm temps? Did you go towards Lanse?
[snapback]309980[/snapback]​
THE SPLIT TRAIL OUT OF BIG BAY WAS GOOD ON THURSDAY MORNING!! I LIKE HOW THEY DIVIDE IT WITH SNOW BUILT UP!! HERE WE GO WE HAD RESERVATIONS IN THE LANSE BARAGA AREA SUCKED NO SNOW TRAIL WAS BARE ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEFT BIG BAY ON MONDAY ON SLED HEADED TOWARD LANSE TO SEE HOW FAR WE COULD GET ONCE WE GOT ON THE MAIN TRAIL TO LANSE AFTER THE CONNECTING TRAIL IT SUCKED TURNED AROUND WE KNEW WE WOULD HAVE TO JUST WANTED TO SEE HOW FAR WE COULD GET

·
Registered
826 Posts
As of now the lanse trail is BARE 4 miles out. In Big Bay, take the Lake once you cross the road for the first time. That HAS snow!

AAA trail was bumpy Friday and this AM.

Trail 5 was last groomed Fri AM.

KK

1 - 4 of 4 Posts