Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought 2008 xp-rs 600 would like any feed back about making it trail ridable it is pre-mix runs and looks sweet first doo that i have owned hope i did good thanks for any input

·
Registered
365 Posts
Just bought 2008 xp-rs 600 would like any feed back about making it trail ridable it is pre-mix runs and looks sweet first doo that i have owned hope i did good thanks for any input
what do you mean my "trail ridable" like do you ride groomed trails all the time? "If so, you bought the wrong machine.

plus im not sure how much info your gonna get from the trail xp forum. go to the race sled section.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I wouldn't say you bought the wrong machine, but yes if all you are gonna do with it is ride the groomed trail all day then more of a trail sled would have been better, however the RS is a great machine for very rough trail and is a pretty versatile machine, you shouldn't have any problem making it do what you want it to do. The stuff below should help with trail converting it.

Read Here

There is a whole "MXZX race sleds" forum on this site that can answer most of your questions. which can be found here........Welcome to Dootalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
I wouldn't say you bought the wrong machine, but yes if all you are gonna do with it is ride the groomed trail all day then more of a trail sled would have been better, however the RS is a great machine for very rough trail and is a pretty versatile machine, you shouldn't have any problem making it do what you want it to do. The stuff below should help with trail converting it.
*patbraaaap thanks for response i do like riding in the rough its about 50-50 groomed / ruff*

Read Here

There is a whole "MXZX race sleds" forum on this site that can answer most of your questions. which can be found here........Welcome to Dootalk

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I agree with Pat.. go to the mxzx forum and read the XP600RS FAQ's at the top of the page. From there learn the search function and you be able to narrow down specific questions posed on here over the last three years about the 08's, pretty much every question you have has been covered on this forum, if its not just ask. Get to know who trail rides them on here and feel free to ask questions when you need help. Its not bad at all to get these sleds dialed and set up for your personal riding style/weight etc... once you do you will love the sled..hands down the funnest trail sled I've ever had. Do yourself a favor and buy a gas caddy if you plan on putting close to 100 miles or more on in a day.

·
Registered
3 Posts
='Jun 22 2010, 11:11 PM' post='2921892']
Q's at the top of the page. From there learn the search function and you be able to narrow down specific questions posed on here over the last three years about the 08's, pretty much every question you have has been covered on this forum, if its not just ask. Get to know who trail rides them on here and feel free to ask questions when you need help. Its not bad at all to get these sleds dialed and set up for your personal riding style/weight etc... once you do you will love the sled..hands down the funnest trail sled I've ever had. Do yourself a favor and buy a gas caddy if you plan on putting close to 100 miles or more on in a day.
[/quote]

Thanks for the information caddy is already on the trailor forum is very handy thanks again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts